15 de Setembro de 2018 a 29 de Junho de 2019Portugal, Alemanha, Itália
Training of Trainers for European Erasmus+: Youth in Action Projects 2018/2019
The major aim of this training course is to train trainers who have the competences and the motivation to contribute to the improvement of the quality of projects within the Erasmus+: Youth in Action Programme of the European Union.
This Training of Trainers (ToT) lasts ca. one year and consists of
• three residential seminars
• an international training project you design and run with some other participants
• ongoing e-learning
• ongoing mentoring with one of the course trainers as your mentor
• learning commitments
The dates for the three residential seminars are:
1st seminar 15-24 September 2018 in Portugal.
2nd seminar 18 -27 January 2019 in Germany.
3rd seminar 22-29 June 2019 in Italy.
This course requires a considerable time investment from the participants: in total you should plan at least 55 days:
• 28 seminar days (including travel)
• 12 days overall for the training project (preparatory work, prep meeting and the course itself)
• 15 days (on average 1-2 days per month) for following the personal learning commitments, the online work, peer learning, mentor talks etc.
More information and applications here: https://www.salto-youth.net/tools/european-training-calendar/training/training-of-trainers-for-european-erasmus-youth-in-action-projects-2018-2019.7272/
Deadline de inscrições: 3 de junho